2007년 4월 30일 월요일

Peer Pressure ( #4 )

1. http://www.madd.org/tuhijo/en_act_friends.htm
I looked for this site about peer pressure. This site talk us about what peer pressure. The author says a peer is a friend or acquaintance in the same age group as children. Also, pressure from children’ peers can be negative or positive. In addition, teenagers tend to find the advice of their friends, or peers. There are some reasons why teens give into peer pressure. First, some children give in to peer pressure because they want to fit in with their friend. Another reason is fear of being teased or becoming unpopular if they don’t go along with the group. Finally, peer pressure can be extremely strong and hard to resist. The author states parents have to play an important role. Lastly, the author says how to help teenagers deal with peer pressure.


2. I agree with the author about peer pressure. I think this situation occur adolescent teenagers. I talk example. In my friend’s case, my friend went to high school in the U.S.A. Before he left in Korea, he did not smoke. After 3 years, he visited in Korea. So I met him. His behavior was changed by something. While he met me, he have a smoking continually. I asked him, “How did you learn smoking?” He talked me, “my friends almost have a smoking, so I learned it.” I did not understand about that but now I think it was peer pressure. I want to say it that peer pressure can influence negative or positive in according to situation.

댓글 없음: