2007년 4월 2일 월요일

Alternatives to Marriage ( #1 )

http://www.unmarried.org/statistics.html

1. I went to Alternatives to Marriage. This is statistics such as Living

Together, Living Alone, Unmarried childbearing and parenting etc.

I can find data which the number of unmarried couples living

together increased than the past. Today’s household type is living

alone in the U.S. Most of women who are unmarried have babies

under 18 living in them or in cohabiting couples. Americans who

work about U.S. Census Bureau made these. In case of More about

unmarried different-sex couples, 50% of different-sex cohabitors

get married but other 40% break up that same period. The rest of

10% people have been living together for more than five years.

2. When I read this article, I could think several things about today’s

alternatives to marriage. If the couple were living together without

marrying, I would think it was bad behavior. However, my thinking

was wrong. In the past, this situation couldn’t occur in my country

but today’s culture may be possible like U.S. I don’t think that most

of people have to get married because they can accept living together

without marrying. Living alone also have a benefit. Nevertheless,

if the couple have babies without marrying, I’ll think wrong.

Finally this also will cause problem in the society.

댓글 없음: